About Fred Rugg:
- Fred Rugg has been a nationally known and sought after speaker for over two decades. He is an entrepreneur, author, seminar leader, CEO, and business leader. Fred graduated from Brown University in 1967 and has lived and worked in most regions of the country. His unusual background in both business and education make him a unique commodity.
- Rugg's advice and comments have appeared in such diverse publications as USA Today, Rolling Stone, College Bound, The Boston Globe, The Cleveland Plain Dealer, New Jersey Monthly, College Mapper, Minneapolis St Paul Magazine, and Business Week.
- He worked his way through Ivy League Brown University. His real life examples inspire positive attitudes, teamwork, and values for every workplace. He has a great spirit.
- In 1980, he founded his own company, an educational marketing firm, which he still runs today.
- Fred draws his college knowledge from his diverse background, which includes over 35 years as an educational college guidance leader, nationally known speaker, counselor, athletic coach, college basketball referee, insurance researcher, and retail sales counselor.
- Rugg has worked with employees, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and students with understanding. His words and advice are empowering.
- For 25 years, Rugg conducted monthly college educational workshops across the USA, and is the only one in his field who always drew a crowd.
- He has taught business, mathematics, education, psychology, publishing, and entrepreneurship at four different colleges.
- He is the holder of advanced degrees in counseling and administration. He and his wife Barbara have been married for over 40 years. The Ruggs have two daughters. He spent his early years in Taunton, Massachusetts, and now is based in San Diego County, CA.